Friday 2 March 2012

Stitched up - tea and strawberry jam on toast

I'm always looking for ways to use up all the bits and bobs I seem to have collected and I recently made a little felt needle case embellished with a stitched teacup. I'm also a bit of a sucker for mini kits and I've had this one to make a decorative jam lid for ages! So after finally getting round to finishing them off I wanted to share.... 

This really sweet strawberry jam top cover is designed by Bois Joli at SoCreaStitch

The teacup design is from the latest issue of Cross Stitcher magazine and is part of a large cushion cover design. I decided to pick my favourite one to embellish this needle case.

 The inside is lined with a scrap of liberty print. I love finding ways to use my liberty fabric, I'm loathed to even through out the littlest scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment